Senior Analytics Engineer - DF - DXAB Toàn thời gian2022-12-30 01:31 Ngân hàng Toàn Quốc 18 views Reference: 8883
Mô tả công việc & Yêu cầu tuyển dụng
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
At MSB, we believe in the value that data could bring to our businesses and our customers. We are transforming the bank to be a data-driven organization by building the foundation, processes, and capability to democratize data to decision makers. To achieve this potential, we are looking for talented Analytics Engineers to join our journey.
MSB’s Analytics Engineers sit at the intersection of business teams, Data Analytics and IT and are responsible for bringing robust, efficient, and integrated data models to life. Analytics Engineers can speak the language of both business teams and technical teams, aiming to translate data insights and analysis needs into models powered by the MSB Data Platform. The successful Analytics Engineer is able to blend business acumen with technical expertise and transition between business strategy and data development.
This position will report to Analytics Engineer Manager who reports to Head of Data Governance and Analytics Centre.
As a team member responsible for helping to bridge the gap between business and technology, the Analytics Engineer role requires equal amounts business acumen and technical acumen.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, team members to understand the analytics needs of the domain, define successful analytics outcomes, and fulfill those needs.
- Partner with IT functions to define requirements about data infra functions and data sourcing.
- Design, build, and deploy data models that support multiple analytics use cases across the bank.
- Contribute to data catalog, a resource to support single source of truth analytics.
- Implement the DataOps philosophy in everything you do.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale database environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Perform bug fixes, apply enhancements to the models as when the need arises
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology
- 5+ years in the Data space as an analyst, engineer, or equivalent.
- Well-versed in SQL
- 5+ years experience designing, implementing, operating, and extending commercial Kimball enterprise dimensional models.
- 2+ years experience building reports and dashboards in a data visualization tool
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with task organizational skills
- Great communication: Regularly achieve consensus amongst technical and business teams
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and able to thrive with minimal oversight and process
Nice to have
Knowledge of banking industry
- Comfortable working with Git and the command line.
- Ability to write performant Python, PySpark, or Scala code.
- Experience working with modern data stack, including data orchestration tool (airflow, dagster, prefect), and data transformation (dbt).
- Hand-on experiences in DevOps
- Knowledge of modern data platform (Data Lake, Lakehouse, Data mesh).